With the new year comes new opportunities. Is it time for you to make a new career move? If you’ve thought about pursuing a career where you’re in business for yourself instead of making money for others, but aren’t quite sure where to start, we have a can’t-miss opportunity for you.
We are holding a webinar at 11 a.m. CST Thursday, January 11 on business ownership. Right at Home’s Chief Development Officer, Eric Little, is hosting the session. With over 20 years of experience working with would-be entrepreneurs, Eric will share timely and relevant strategies and insights helpful for anyone thinking about business ownership.
This is your chance to learn more about the following common questions:
- What holds people back from becoming business owners?
- How do you minimize risk in opening your business?
- How do you know when the time is right to own a business?
- What are the steps to determine if you’re ready to own a business?
- What are some of the best types of businesses to own?
Click here to register now and reserve your spot. No pre-requisites required! All are welcome to attend. We look forward to sharing our tips and expertise with you to help you make 2018 your best year personally and professionally.