A Clear Process For Home Care Franchise Success
The initial process of exploring a Right at Home franchise opportunity typically takes 30 to 60 days. During this time, there is a mutual need to get to know each other in order to make sure that our values and expectations are in alignment before moving forward. We really try to get to know all of our potential franchisees as people, which means learning more about your background and accomplishments, as well as how business ownership will help you reach larger life goals. We encourage you to get to know us as well, and we provide various opportunities to learn more about who we are both as individuals and as a company.
- Schedule Your Initial Call. Our Directors of Franchise Development want to have a high-level conversation about you, your background, your family, and your overarching goals for owning a business. We’ll also discuss the financial investment parameters, and we’ll verify that your desired territory is available.
- Personal Profile Review. Should you still want to move forward after the initial call, we will send you a Personal Profile document, which provides more detail about you and your interests in business ownership. Right at Home wants to ensure that a franchise will be a good fit for you and your family.
- Business Overview. After completing the Personal Profile review, the Director of Franchise Development will schedule a business overview session with you. This presentation provides greater detail of what franchise ownership entails, covering day-to-day operations, support and training, and industry leadership and innovation.
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) Review. The FDD contains information you need to know about Right at Home, including a Financial Performance Representation that provides a summary of how our offices perform. Knowing that most prospective franchisees have never read one of these documents before, we’ll take the time to walk you through it to help you understand how to find the information you need to make an informed business decision.
- Validation. Once your FDD Review is complete, we’ll add you to our Validation List, which grants you access to other franchise owners across the country. We invite you to have meaningful conversations with them in order to get a better idea of what life as a Right at Home franchise owner is really like.
- Invitation to Discovery Day. One of the final, and perhaps most important, steps is receiving your invitation to Discovery Day. Our Vice President of Franchise Development will conduct a virtual phone call with you, recapping your journey up to this point. It’s important to us that you are ready for Discovery Day, and not just attending because it’s the natural next step in the process.
- Discovery Day. This virtual, full-day event provides you with the opportunity to meet with the entire leadership team and subject-matter experts. You’ll get to know the people you will be working with as a franchise owner, and they will get to know you.
- Approval & Agreement Execution. If it’s determined the relationship will be mutually beneficial to both parties, you will receive your approval to become a new Right at Home franchise owner, and we will guide you through the necessary documents to put the official process in motion.