Our franchisees come from many walks of life. Some have previous healthcare experience, but the majority do not. Nevertheless, when they made the decision to join the Right at Home family, they instantly received the benefits of a powerful international brand and were backed by first-class training, support and marketing.
You will too!
As a new owner, you become part of a system that has 25 years of brand equity. That means clients, caregivers and referral sources are aware of Right at Home and recognize the company as a quality organization. They trust their senior loved ones and patients to our care and have become loyal advocates.
That’s a great position to be in!
But, before you open your doors, there’s some work to be done. You’ll visit Right at Home’s global headquarters in Omaha, NE to attend our highly-rated training program. This two-week course is designed to familiarize you with all aspects of the business. You’ll hear from experts throughout the organization whose goal is to provide you with a solid foundation so you can hit the ground running when you return home.
Week 1 | Sales & Marketing
- Healthcare System Overview
- Right at Home Services and Delivery
- Effective Selling of Home Care Services
- Inside Sales Process
- Legal and HIPAA
- Scheduling Overview
- Managing Cases and Field Staff
Week 2 | Business Management
- Hiring Process
- Software to Manage Processes
- Payroll and Billing Procedures
- Resources for the Franchisee
- Marketing in your First Year Franchise, Business Solutions
- Financial Management and Decision Making
- Post-Training Action Plan
The education doesn’t stop at graduation. Because our success depends on your success, you will be launched into our RightStart Process to help guide you through the next 6-12 months.
Start Off Right Through the RightStart Process
As you can imagine, there are many moving pieces when initially launching your business. Never fear your Engagement Team, which is a team of people, is there to help you navigate you through the tasks to open your office, such as:
- The RightStart Checklist
- Establishing an Office
- Hiring Staff
- Implementing Your Marketing Strategy
Past your grand opening, we don’t leave you to go it alone. Your Engagement Team is there to answer questions and help you troubleshoot for the next 6 to 12 months as you become accustomed to running the business and delivering quality care to your clients.
There for You Through it All
Our most successful franchisees are those who continually engage with corporate as well as other franchisees in the system. There are so many opportunities of which to take advantage. Here are just a few:
You have now been in business a year, and things are running like a well-oiled machine. Your Engagement Team will transition from supporting you with day to day tasks to long term strategy. Their goal is to help you grow your business and impact in your local community year after year. Your Engagement Team consists of a:
- Business Performance Coach who provides business coaching, strategic support and advice on how to scale your business.
- Online Marketing Specialist who updates and optimizes your local website and advises on best practices around social media.
- Business Operations Coordinator who provides day-to-day, operational support.
From beginning to end, Right at Home supports franchisees by encouraging owners to focus on building long-term value in their business. That way when the time comes to sell their business, it is mutually beneficial to both parties involved.
Whether you decide to sell your business or leave it to your children, we are committed to helping you succeed. Our exit plan can help you navigate that transition. We offer:
- A formal resale program
- Sample contract templates
- A database of hundreds of business brokers that assist with finding a great buyer for your business.